|Type:||Destroy & recover|
|Delivery Point:||Truhold-Markson Terminal|
Travel east from TMA Terminal and kill drones
- Reach position: location A
- Destroy 4 'Pelistal Drone' (0/4): Location B
- Destroy robots within the marked area and acquire 1 Key sequence [Proximity IV] from their cargo: Location C
- Destroy 4 'Pelistal Drone' (0/4): Location D
- Destroy robots within the marked area and acquire 1 Key sequence [Proximity IV] from their cargo: Location E
- Deliver 2 Key sequence [Proximity IV] to the marked terminal (0/2): Location F
- 31k NIC
- UASD (United American Strategic Department) Faction will increase
Now that you have access to the combat assignments of Operation Proximity, it is a great opportunity for you to prove your skills. Avoid mistakes, and you might get access to assignments at higher levels.
These aliens have quite decent security measures when it comes to protect valuable data: their resource log is divided into two separate key sequences - that means we need both to decode that. Kill the two marked squadrons and take both consoles.
- Receive assignment at the Truhold-Markson Alpha Terminal
- Exit terminal and east move to the designated location A. Assignment will update when you reach area A
- Move to area B and destroy 4 drones from the area. Assignment will update (to step C)when destroy enough NPCs
- Get a Key sequencer and assignment will update to step D
- Move to area D and destroy 4 drones from the area. Assignment will update ( to step E) when destroy enough NPCs
- Get a Key sequencer and assignment will update to step F
- return to Truhold-Markson Terminal and turn in 2 sequencers to complete assignment
- Easy assignment for anyone; even us logistics carebears.
- Definite starter assignment.