|Start:||Hershfield Main Terminal|
|Delivery Point:||Hershfield Main Terminal|
Geological assignmetn (Artifact scanning) NE from the Hershfield Terminal
- A Search for artifacts with artifact scanner charges in the marked area
- B Take 1 Warhead compund [Lumina V/1] from the discovered container
- C Search for artifacts with artifact scanner charges in the marked area
- D Take 1 Warhead compund [Lumina V/1] from the discovered container
- E Deliver 2 Warhead compound [Lumina V/1] to the marked terminal (0/2)
- 142k NIC
- Truhold-Markson Token (9)
- C&M Communications Faction will increase
There's a weath of information hiding under the surface of Nia, Agent, and your job today is to do som digging. Grab your favorite geoscanner and a load of artifact charges, and head out to these two locations marked on your map. We're pretty sure thee are artifacts at both locations, and we'd like you to scan them down, pick them up, and haul them back in to us. We'll of course compensate you fairly for your time, regardless of the value of the artifact, whether it's worthless or valueable. We wouldn't want to be unfair. Get moving, Agent.
- Receve assignment at the Hershfield Main Terminal (don't forget your scanner and charges)
- Proceed to Area A, and find the first location and find the artifact location by scanning.
- Get the item out of the conister that you find and the assignment will update with the second location
- Proceed to the 2nd area, and find the second artifact location by scanning again.
- Get the item out of the conister that you find and the assignment will update to send you back to the Hershfield Terminal for turn in. NOTE: 2 NCPs will spawn with this 2nd container box, so be careful.
- Return to Terminal and deliver the items to complete the assignment
- Pretty Easy Assignment, can be solo'd easily with a shielded transporter